Have you ever thought that your busy life is heading to what? Aren’t you running crazy Have you got some time for yourself. While going through a book I have listed few examples from history for you. Please go through them.
- President of the largest steel company, Charles Schwab, lived on borrowed capital for five years before he died bankrupt.
- President of the largest gas company, Howard Hubson, went insane.
- One of the greatest commodity traders, Arthur Cutton, died insolvent.
- President of the New York Stock Exchange, Richard Whitney, was sent to jail.
- A member of the President’s Cabinet, Albert Fall, was pardoned from jail to go home and die in peace.
- The greatest “bear” on Wall Street, Jessie Livermore, committed suicide.
- President of the world’s greatest monopoly, Ivar Krueger, committed suicide.
- President of the Bank of International Settlement, Leon Fraser, committed suicide.
With a hope that my message is clear.